About Clone Army Customs...
Hello, Thank you for visiting my website. I am Tyler, founder and creator of CloneArmyCustoms. I started out hand customizing and decaling figures in 2005 as a hobby. Turns out a lot of other people were interested in these figures as well. I'm happy to say that I am now pad printing my figures and plastic injecting helmets and other accessories.
- Q: How long until I receive my order?
- A: Handling takes 3-7 days; estimated shipping time is 2-3 business days for domestic orders, up to 1-3 weeks for international orders. Check the news on the main page for information on delays.
- Q: Do you ship to my country?
- A: Yes! I have fulfilled orders all over the globe.
- Q: It's been 2-3 weeks, where is my item?
- A: Most likely it's been lost in our postal system. PLEASE contact me first so we can resolve the issue. In most cases I can re-ship the items. CACustoms@gmail.com
- Q: OOPS! I ordered the wrong thing, or there's something wrong with my order!
- A: No worries. Contact me ASAP so I can change it. CACustoms@gmail.com
- Q: Oh No! there's something wrong with my order after I received it!
- A: Again no worries. Just send me an email so I can resolve the issue promptly.
- Q: I no longer want this item, can I have a refund?
- A: We do not offer refunds on items that have been opened. If you change your mind after the purchase I can refund/cancel the transaction. If you want to cancel the purchase after it's been shipped simply refuse the package delivery. Beyond that you'll have to contact me via email to proceed.
- Please note that return shipping times do take longer and could delay the refund.
- Q: Do you only accept Paypal?
- A: No, but it's definitely preferred. We have accepted Check and Money Orders in the past. Please do not send Cash.
- Q: Do I need a Paypal account?
- A: No. Simply a credit card can be used for the checkout process through Paypal. Paypal is the most secure only payment method and will keep you information safe and protect your purchase.
- Q: Do you keep your items stocked?
- A: Yes! I now keep an inventory. If I run out of any particular item it will either be removed from the site until restock or have a note posted (CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK).
- Q: I have an issue with my order, how do I contact you?
- A: CACustoms@gmail.com I'm usually readily available, but if not I will respond as soon as possible.
- Q: When will (insert item name here) restock?
- A: Most items and figures will restock within a few months of going out of stock. Some items may take longer. For all the latest news on restocks, new releases, or upcoming sales please sign up for the newsletter at the top of the page.
- Q: Why don't you have _______ figure?
- A: Sadly there is a limit on how many figures I can produce at once. Don't worry, if you ask it's probably already on my to do list.
- Q: Do you take custom requests?
- A: Currently I'm not accepting custom orders as production time for those can take up to 3-4 months and cost almost twice as much as figures currently on the website. I'll make an announcement in the future when I do start accepting custom orders again.
- Q: What Lego Fan Event are you attending next?
- A: My wife and I attend about 2 dozen shows all over the USA over the year. For a list of events and to see if we'll be near you please check out the events tab.